8/24/07

Farewell.

After reading everyone's blogs.. I decided to write personal messages for class of W15H too!! LOL. But first .. my thank yous for the week. Mon Thanks Kaiser for the "Smoked chicken & Mayo with egg" sandwich! Kicked off the week with a great start. :) Like they always say.. A good breakfast is half the battle won. Tues Thanks to Mr Gabriel Lim for the pizzas! :) Said my thank yous to him already through the RJ. haha Wed Thanks Sam for the pizza hut treat! :) Thurs/ Today Thanks Jerry for the Lerk Thai treat! Thanks Jerry and Chan for sending me back! :) Last time, Now and for Forever. Thank you God for such a wonderful class! :] Haha ok, time for the personal messages. Jerry My first friend in W15H!! Thanks for being a great friend; someone I could totally talk/ bitch/ complain too. I'll super miss having you in class. All the random msn conversations, the walks to the bus interchange, waiting for Bus 168/961, bitching sessions about FX (oops!), lame joke sessions, laughing at you and your PPT contents which are so very often out of point.. Oh and of course! Your English.. haha! Oh man.. I'll super duper miss you la. Haha. Here's to wishing you all the best for the future. Yvonne Hello Von! You're one of the first few people I worked with in class and thanks for ganging up with me (back then) to bully Raphael and to laugh at Sam's awful colour scheme. Heh heh! Thanks for tolerating me and my "YVONNE, I'M HUNGRY!" at every first break. Haha AW SHUCKS MAN. I'll miss announcing my hunger to everyone. Lol! It was great knowing you and I had fun chilling out together. :) P/s: I still don't know how you transformed from being "my mother" to "my daughter". :P P/p/s: See you at TAG! Samuel Teo Pek Chai!! I'll miss laughing at your terrible eye for colour. LOL! Remember blending red and green and thinking it looks like an apple?! Haha I don't think I'll ever forget that! Hee hee. =) Ok besides that.. You're an excellent team partner! Honestly man. Focused and determined to solve the problem statement by the end of the day. I like! You're be a gem to the next class sia.. I want to be in your class! Haha. Congrats on being a gentleman and good luck in your love life. =) Hee hee. The Piang! family needs to continue the family line and it's your responsibility. Jia You Fuck Piang!! Chan Hello my very pretty boy. Welcome to Singapore! Haha. You're so cute la, the baby of our class. BUT as everyone knows... we cannot judge a book by its cover. You may look so innocent but your mind is the total opposite. So young and yet so dirty minded.. "I want to lose my virginity at 18 years old". Haha naughty boy.. I'll tell your mummy. Anyway, I'll miss having you in class too! No Chan to retort back, no Chan to beat and worse! no Chan to carry my laptop while walking to the interchange!! Haha. Ok kidding about the laptop part. Honestly man, I'll miss talking and joking around with you. Don't be too affected by this shifting of classes yea? You'll make new friends and I'll definitely NOT let you forget about me. Hee hee. So don't worry about not seeing me! Lol! See you around school! Maizura The one and only girl facing a slightly tougher vertical challenge than me! Lol! :) You're a great company babe! Think shopping, kayaking, dancing at JAM party, Pulau Ubin bike rides... etc.. SHIOK!! Haha must must meet up often (carrying our common Crumpler bags, wearing white shorts, similar coloured polo tees and sneakers?) yea!? Haha, thank God we're in the same IG.. can catch up on each other's lifes! Haha, woohoo! Ok then. Take care and best wishes! P/s: A***** loves you. Hee hee! Sairi My mole lover! -"Jus love her sweet moles on her lips" :] *blushes* LOL! Your impressions of Patrick are the best man! Never fails to crack me up. Heh! Hello fellow karate friend! Come join me in karate lessons if my IG application gets approved yea? Hee hee. P/s: I can so imagine you nodding your head and saying *dui dui* now. :p Aiman :] "I'm not gay, I just really love rainbows". Woohoo! Aiman's the gay boy! Haha ok kidding, later Maizura say I bully you. Lol! AHH. I'll miss working with you. Remember our drawings for the PowerPoint like "Mummy I love you, I love you Ken and I love you too Ben"?! Hahaha great fun man!! Aw man.. I'll miss your company.. =( Nevermind!! We can hold excursion trips to island creamery and catch up on each other's lives yea?! Haha Jasmin Shi Min!! :D You're the girl that laughs at anything and everything and yet goes "You think you're funny?" to someone who cracks a lame joke. Heh heh! You've been loads of fun and it was great knowing you. :) I've never thought you were dao though, you're the first girl to say hello to me. Haha hmm maybe I was too attractive...? LOL ok kidding. :p Anyway, you take care and I'll see you around in school! Tricia My little ah lian granddaughter. =O A great Chip and Dale lover and someone who thinks I'm standing at the grand height of 1.3 something metre. Thanks ah. Haha you and Jasmin are the funniest pair, always getting high together and laughing at the randomest things. Lol. and your countless facial expressions?? Priceless. You've been a great company and I'll miss you. Akina Shimada! My first Japanese classmate all my life. But guess what! You're more Singaporean than Japanese. Haha, ok not funny. Anyways, you're great company too!! Love your tongue piercing totally man.. pity I don't have the guts to do so too. The pain man!! Ouch. Heh! ok, enjoy this week of porridge diet!! :) Love you too! Raphael Raph!! Haha I love your racist jokes man. Since the start, you and Pek Chai attacked Saravanan.. damn funny la! I'm so going to miss having you in class man. All the racist jokes, punch lines, puns and sarcasm, going to friendster ( and sggirls once) to look for pretty faces and the random pressing of keyboard buttons and closing down of laptop covers... cheap thrills man! But I'll miss it. Haha do take care and see you around! Hui Yan Hey hey! My fellow 1.55m friend. =) Lol! You're damn hard to convince to go out with us la. Forever not free one.. but guess what! We managed to drag you along to watch Rush Hour 3!!! *Success!* Haha Hey! Come out for more outings with us la, then we can bond together =) Lol. Alrighty then, take care! Hui Jun =) You're the VB master man!! Haha it's been great knowing you. Not only are you a good friend, but a wonderful team member as well. You never gave up no matter how tough the problem was, be it complicated science formulas or irritating VB codes, and you made the effort to impart your knowledge to everyone. For that I thank you. Thanks for being ever so patient with me, to listen to my point of views (though they may be wrong!), to teach me the VB codes so that I can at least present something during the 3rd meeting and thanks for constantly encouraging me to keep going on even when the problem presented is so super duper tough and I've got absolutely no mood to carry on. You taught me never to give up and that when there's a will, there's a way. =] Thank you. Yan Qin Family photographer! =) I'm in love with your SLR camera, can I kidnap it someday? Lol. Thanks for offering your services to not only taking our pictures, but editing them as well. Hee hee. Indeed, many fine memories (Eg: Sentosa and Sam's concert) were taken by you and I'll take this opportunity to extend my heartfelt gratitude to you. LOL! Keep in touch! I want you as my wedding photographer. -winks Zaki Skinhead!! (EX) Haha. You always surprise me when you're in my team. =O I seem to have this impression that you'll either play games or watch movie during lessons but wow! somehow, you'll get your part of the work done. Haha well done man! =) I still remember disturbing you back then- "Take care .. of her" Hahaha! Damn funny la. =) Aww shucks. I'll miss touching your head. Hee hee! Alrighty then. Take care! Imran Imi! A great quotes lover though sometimes I doubt if you get what they talking about. Haha cuz some quote are damn confusing la. Heh! But since your English is better than mine... I shall not judge. =) Hee hee. Anyway, W15H will always be your family (and Jerry will always be your lover) so feel free to approach us anytime yea? =) Take care! Saravanan Mr Venom!! Heh! Sometimes I wonder how you can take all the racist jokes aimed at you and not feel angry.. wow. You must be really open-minded and forgiving. :) I suggest you retain these positive traits ... cuz Sam/ Raph/ Chan won't be stopping their jokes anytime soon. Lol. Anyhow, you take care too! Rachael

Hey hey! Though we're not very close, I want to thank you for being my friend. =) Also, thanks for allowing me to access and copy your music files. Lol! Alrighty then, do take care of yourself and see you around school!! Farhana FARHANA!!! Haha, I'm so proud of you la. You finally got MSN after all these time! :) HAHA Here's another example on how we cannot judge a book by its cover. Though you may look gentle and quiet .. you're a police woman wannabe!! WOO! Haha let's work together yea?! You catch all the bad guys, I'll kick their balls. LOL! Kaiser Hey hey! Another great classmate to have. A natural born leader, and someone who's as determined to solve the problem statement as Hui Jun. Wow. Not only can you juggle sports, school, friendships and relationships, but you're good at them too! Wow. I salute you man. Lol! And oh yea. You can speak fluent English, Chinese AND malay too?! How totally cool man... Haha. Take care and God bless! Wei Xiang Hello the "white jacket and emo songs" boy. Heh! That's your trademark man.. =] Thanks for sending me songs whenever I hear something nice being played on your laptop. Heh heh. Oh man.. I'll miss disturbing you and trying to pull down your jacket zip whenever you're not wearing anything on the inside. =O Alamak, sounds so wrong la! Haha oh well, no harm done! Hee hee. Okies! You take care loads. :p Wen Long Hello Wen Long, ni hao ma? Haha, I hope you don't mind me commenting in English but my Chinese is so terribly poor that you'll confirm laugh when I type in hanyu pinyin words. =( Haha. I'll miss saying "Ni hao ma", playing pretend gunfights, pressing random buttons on your keyboard and closing your laptop case (basically bullying you =O)!! Haha oops! Hao ba. Dao ze ting bi, ni hao hao cao gu ze ji ok? Zai Jian!! --- 3 cheers for W15H! Hip, hip, Hooray! Hip, hip, Hooray!! Hip, hip, Hooray!!! It's been great having all of you as classmates and thanks for making this time spent in RP so enjoyable. I'll miss the times we had together and let's continue to keep in touch ok? Do take care and God bless! :)

Charlene.

No comments: